- Vienna Condrieu Tourist Office: find out about all the good addresses in the region and all the events not to be missed.
- Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Tourist Office: discover the richness of the region and all its must-see attractions.
- Accueil Vélo Label: this label guarantees quality services to welcome cyclists. li>
- Label Vignobles & Découvertes: this label is awarded to destinations with a tourist and wine vocation.
- Vienna Town Hall: find the next events taking place in Vienna.
- ViaRhôna: a beautiful cycle path that connects the shores of Lake Geneva to the beaches of the Mediterranean. li>
- SBE Exhibition: taking place in Vienna, this BtoB meeting offers you the opportunity to discover numerous possibilities for your events.
Those we are used to working with
Meet our partners
Throughout the year, we surround ourselves with trusted professionals who share our values, our passion for the region and our desire to provide great services and products. To find out more about our partners, you can contact us or visit their website.
To discover the region Our privileged partners
To savor the local gastronomy Our gourmet partners
- Pressoir du Pilat : natural, local and artisanal fruit juices, prepared from fresh fruit grown mainly in the Pilat Regional Natural Park.
- Bruneton Jams : “Meilleur Ouvrier de France”, Philippe Bruneton offers exceptional, gourmet and tasty jams.
- Christine Dattner tea : this brand of French tea will surprise you with its subtle creations and various aromas.
- Biocoop Vienna : the organic fruits for breakfast are carefully chosen at Biocoop Vienna.
- GAEC Beau Soleil : the breakfast buffet offers farm and artisanal yogurts prepared very close to Vienna.
- Declerck Caterer : for more than 35 years, this caterer in Vienna has enhanced all your events.
- Caterer Alice au Pays : meal tray, buff and cocktail, full meal, this organic caterer accompanies you in your events in Vienna.
To recharge your batteries Our wellness partners
- Petit Roseau : these are eco-responsible welcome products, made in France, which are rechargeable and innovative. You will find them in your bathroom.
To personalize your events Our indoor activity partners
- Raphaëlle Bien-être au Carré : she offers training and coaching in communication, the ideal speaker for your professional events.
- Angélique Guinet: opt for artistic expression workshops to recharge your batteries, discover yourself and discover others.
- Vitis Vienna : organize tastings, oenology classes and wine games.
To enjoy the sweetness of Isère Our outdoor activity partners
- Mobilboard : organize an outing among the vineyards on a Segway.
- Wine and Ride : by bike, meet local winegrowers, producers and artisans.
- Rhône Trip : this wine tourism agency invites you to visit cellars and wine tastings throughout the Rhône Valley.
- Vitis Vienna : at the gates of the Rhône Valley, this vineyard invites you to discover its unique know-how.